Dear Homeowners and Residents,
The Board is considering options for a possible opening of the pool this summer. Therefore, we would like to advise you that you should expect to receive your pool pass application from Cardinal Management in the next few days. We will communicate information about when the passes can be picked up in the next week.
In addition, Cardinal has provided the Board with information based on guidelines released from the Virginia Governor’s office, various community law professionals and the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), and in consultation with local pool management companies. Each community is developing its own approaches for the summer. Here is a summary of the most important guidelines as they apply to our community:
- Outdoor pools can only be for lap swimming and pools must already be designed and equipped for such.
- Signage must be installed to offer best practices for hand washing, social distancing, etc.
- The pool deck must be limited to ten people at any time, including lifeguards. Face coverings or masks must be worn by pool guests when on the deck.
- Social distancing must be observed between non‐family members.
- High-touch surfaces must be cleaned every 2 hours, which must be overseen by the Association.
- A reservation system is recommended to ensure the 10-person limit is adhered to.
- Patrons must remain 10 feet apart during all activities.
- Hand sanitizing stations and disinfectant to be provided.
- Face coverings or masks continue to be recommended during use.
The Board will evaluate all of these factors and monitor updated State and CDC guidelines as we decide on the status of a pool opening this summer. We will keep everyone informed.
Raspberry Falls HOA Board of Directors