Frequently asked questions about our community:
Raspberry Falls contracts with Bates Trash Removal for trash and recycling pickup. Service-related requests and questions should be directed to their customer service department at 703-212-9395. Please visit their website for the most current information on residential pickup guidelines and holiday/inclement weather schedules.
- All containers to curbside by 7:00 am on pickup days
- Trash pickup days: Monday and Thursday
- Recycling pickup: Thursday
- Yard waste pickup: Monday (may not exceed 50 pounds)
- There will be no pickup on Thanksgiving, Christmas or New Years Day.
- Bates Trash Removal uses a “single-stream” recycling process.
- Acceptable items include junk mail, magazines, catalogs, newspapers, phone books, cereal and cracker boxes, flattened cardboard, plastics, aluminum/steel cans, and corrugated cardboard glass.
- Additional information about items that can be recycled can be found on this Bates Recycling pdf.
Containers Provided by Bates as Part of the Contract:
- One 95-gallon trash container per address (wheels, attached lid)
- One 95-gallon recycling container per address (wheels, attached lid)
- Extra containers: Contact Bates Trash Removal directly to order
- Trash and recycle containers must be kept out of sight at all times except on pickup days.
- Containers may be placed curbside after sundown the day before pickup, but must be removed before sundown the day of pickup.
Bates Trash Removal contact: 703-212-9395
Single-stream recycling is the mixing of all recyclable materials into a single container for collection and processing. For more information about what Bates considers recyclable, see this pdf: Bates Recycling.
Note: By law (the Virginia Property Owners Association Act) you must supply the potential purchaser a resale package for review when you ratify a purchase contract and prior to settlement.
Delmarva Mailboxes & More, Inc.
8758 Virginia Meadows Dr
Manassas, VA 20109
The model number is MP-510
(check with Delmarva Mailboxes for current pricing)
Parts are also available. Call for availability and price.
The Raspberry Falls HOA has an elected Board of Directors comprised of volunteer homeowners. The Board provides direction to a professional management company the HOA employs. Each homeowner pays an annual fee and abides by the covenants of the homeowners association. Please see the Contact page for how to contact the management company or the Board.
Although they are separate corporations, they share a harmonious relationship and take pride in making our community a unique showplace with beautiful homes, outstanding social opportunities, and a first-class country club and Gary Player golf course.
Hunting is prohibited on property within Raspberry Falls. Hunting and shooting in general is regulated by state (specifically the Virginia Department of Game and Inland Fisheries) and county law. From time to time, residents may hear gunfire from areas adjacent to Raspberry Falls. Loudoun County permits recreational shooting provided it is done in a safe manner and not within 100 yards of a house (unless the homeowner has given permission). Hunting season is generally November/December and the same rules apply in terms of firearms being discharged. Hunting in the area is restricted to private property. Many large private tracts of land surround Raspberry Falls and hunters are commonly seen and heard throughout hunting season.