The 2017 HOA Board of Directors met Tuesday, January 10, 2017 at the Homewood Suites and agreed the following board members will serve as committee liaisons for the upcoming year:
- Chrissie Goodrum (HOA President) – Covenants Committee, Social Committee
- Russ Laraway (HOA Vice President) – Elections Committee, Legal Liaison
- Gina Palmer (HOA Secretary) – Communications Committee
- Eli Jacks (HOA Treasurer) – Management Liaison, Loudoun Water Liaison
- John Suttle (HOA Director) – Landscaping Committee, Traffic Liaison (for Route 15 matters), VDOT Liaison (for road issues INSIDE of the neighborhood –paving, signage, shoulders, snow removal, etc.)
If you are new to Raspberry Falls, have not served on a committee previously, or would simply like a volunteer opportunity for the 2017 year, please send an email to the Board at raspberry.hoa.board@raspber
As a reminder, all HOA meeting minutes and financial statements are available in the “Residents Only” tab of our community website, www.raspberryfalls.
The Board of Directors will meet Tuesday, January 31, 2017 at 6pm at Homewood Suites for a special topics meeting to discuss the strategic plan.
The Raspberry Falls HOA Board of Directors