Frequently asked questions about our community:
- All containers to curbside by 7:00 am on pickup days
- Trash pickup days: Monday and Thursday
- Recycling pickup: Thursday
- Yard waste pickup: Monday (may not exceed 50 pounds)
- Bulk waste pickup: Thursday
- Christmas tree pickup: First two Wednesdays in January (IMPORTANT: please strip trees of any decorations or tinsel prior to putting out for pickup)
- There will be no pickup on Thanksgiving, Christmas or New Years Day.
- CSI uses a “single-stream” recycling process.
- Trash containers: one (1) per address (95 gallon tote)
- Extra containers: $75 (purchased by resident – contact CSI directly to order)
- Recycling bins: 1 large single stream tote
- Trash containers must be kept out of sight at all times except on pickup days.
- Containers may be placed curbside after sundown the day before pickup, but must be removed before sundown the day of pickup.
CSI contact: 703-444-3181
- Paper (office paper, magazines, newspapers, various colored papers, packing paper, folders without binding, and other mixed papers)
- Cardboard boxes (they do not have to be broken down, but they must be free of trash)
- Cans (aluminum and bi-metal (tin))
- Bottles (clear, brown, and green food and beverage containers)
- Paper towels, napkins, tissues
- Bound books or reports
- Beverage glasses or tempered glass (i.e. window glass)
- Cellophane, shrink wrap, or packing materials (i.e. Styrofoam, peanuts,and bubble wrap)
- Any containers that held hazardous materials (i.e. motor oil, paints, thinners, or household chemicals)
Single-stream recycling is the mixing of all recyclable materials into a single container for collection and processing. The following are acceptable items for the single-stream recycling program:
- Cardboard boxes
- Paper: office paper, magazines, phone books, newspapers, various colored papers, packing paper, and folders without binding
- Cans: aluminum and bimetal (tin)
- Bottles: clear, brown, and green food and beverage containers
- Plastics: recycling resin codes 1 through 7 (look for a number inside the recycle triangle on the bottom of the container)
Items that should not be recycled include the following:
- Paper towels, napkins, or tissues
- Bound books or reports
- Beverage glasses or tempered glass, such as window glass
- Cellophane, shrink wrap, or packing materials, such as Styrofoam, “peanuts,” or bubble wrap
- Any containers that held hazardous materials, such as motor oil, paints or thinners, or household chemicals
Note: By law (the Virginia Property Owners Association Act) you must supply the potential purchaser a resale package for review when you ratify a purchase contract and prior to settlement.
Delmarva Mailboxes & More, Inc.
8758 Virginia Meadows Dr
Manassas, VA 20109
The model number is MP-510
(check with Delmarva Mailboxes for current pricing)
Parts are also available. Call for availability and price.
Completed applications and supporting documents should be sent to:
Covenants Committee/Architectural Review
Raspberry Falls Homeowners Association
C/O Cardinal Management Group
3704 Golf Trail Lane
Fairfax, Virginia 22033
NOTE: Community associations in Virginia are governed by the Virginia Property Owners Association Act.
Please visit the Raspberry Falls Golf & Hunt Club website for more information about this wonderful amenity in our community!
Hunting is prohibited on property within Raspberry Falls. Hunting and shooting in general is regulated by state (specifically the Virginia Department of Game and Inland Fisheries) and county law. From time to time, residents may hear gunfire from areas adjacent to Raspberry Falls. Loudoun County permits recreational shooting provided it is done in a safe manner and not within 100 yards of a house (unless the homeowner has given permission). Hunting season is generally November/December and the same rules apply in terms of firearms being discharged. Hunting in the area is restricted to private property. Many large private tracts of land surround Raspberry Falls and hunters are commonly seen and heard throughout hunting season.